- Approved ESSER Application
- ARP ESSER
- Coronavirus Information
- Coronavirus Parent Information
- Data Governance Policy.pdf
- Facilities Assessment Budget
- Governor's Emergency Education Relief
- Jason Flatt Prevention Policy and Training Guidlines.pdf
- Jason Flatt Safety Plan Suicide Protocol.pdf
- Student Code of Conduct.pdf
- Sumter County Board of Education Policy Manual.pdf
- Sumter County Schools Facilities Assessment Report
- Vaccination Clinics Information
Success is the Only Option
Notice - All Sumter County Schools have been inspected by an EPA-approved asbestos inspector and maintain a management plan file in the school as required under the AHERA regulations. The file is available to any parent to view.
Most of our asbestos-containing materials are in the form of floor tiles and are non-friable. Although we do have some friable (able to crumble with hand pressure) suspect asbestos in our facilities, these materials are well maintained and are not accessible to the students. The law requires that we make this notice to all employees, students, and staff annually.
We are glad to provide a healthy atmosphere for students and staff.
Sumter County Board of Education